They have three internship programs available.
- A ten-week program – learning about Amec Foster Wheeler, gaining new skills, and contributing to projects
- Experience real work as part of a specialist team working on a real project through on-the-job experience with plenty of soft skills training provided
- Take part in lunchtime learning sessions and site visits, meet and get insights from experts
- Successful contribution can result in being offered a place on their graduate program
- Open to students on a four-year course or studying for a Masters.
- Ideal interns will have a good understanding of the industry, be curious, open minded, eager to learn, work in a team environment, and get involved